Sunday, June 24, 2007

Learn 2.0 Lesson 10...Whew!

I have come to the end of the course...although I intend to continue to enhance this journal with further posts as I go back and review this entire course to glean more from my points of interest as well as address some of the optional adventures that I did have time to complete.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my exploration into the world of Web 2.0. I will use my mp3 player to further exlore this world. Also I intend to use it to further my knowledge and abilities as a minister and teacher of God's Word the Bible. I have been doing this for over 30 years now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.