Sunday, June 24, 2007

What I like a about...

This is truly an enlightening course! I found a few of the library resources useful. Elf is a nice supplement to the OCLS catalog accounts for tracking loans and Gurulib is a handy resource for cataloging personal libraries. Shelfari seems to be an ideal resource for the avid reader to social network with other avid readrs. I personally don't have the time for recreational reading. Life is just too overwhelming in these last days. a prophet once said that "in the last days, critical times hard to deal with will be here". I find this to be very true. But I try to make time each day to learn new things. I like learning new things. This is a good thing for me because my occupation requires that I always be learning new things. This seems to apply also to anyone who works in a library system. Thank you Tom for directing us to all of these new resources that would have taken a long time to discover on our own.

No comments: